Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

01 August, 2010

TOMATO PICKING WILL BE A TALL ORDER

I will need a stepladder to pick tomatoes this year if my plants get any taller.  Never before in the history of my vegetable gardening have tomato plants of any variety grown this big ... Maybe it was the sheep manure -- no bull!

No comments: