Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

19 August, 2008

WE'RE NOW LINKED TO WWW.DRESDEN.CA

Have been working on my Dresden: Turning Back the Clock feature site the past couple of days. Have added a lot of pictures and expanded somewhat on the text. I think that I have now exhausted the subject and can move on to other things. If you have already visited our Dresden site, you may want to have another peak.

All of which leads to some pretty exciting news for me personally. Thanks to Lynda Weese in Dresden, Wrights Lane and its Father and Son Turn Back the Clock site have been officially linked with the Town of Dresden's web site, http://www.dresden.ca/ (see Links New). So anyone interested in Dresden history can now click on "dicktheblogster" directly from the town's web page. A lot has happened in the past month and I am extremely pleased.

No comments: