Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

08 August, 2008

"Looking back at downtown Dresden"


I am pleased to announce that my third web site has now been completed and may be viewed by clicking on it from the "list of blogs" at the bottom of my Profile Page. In producing this site I wanted to highlight an interesting newspaper "word picture" written by my father, Ken Wright, reflecting on the Town of Dresden at the turn of the last century. There is not a lot of information in Dresden archives about this period in the town's history. I also wanted to pay tribute to my father for what he contributed to me and the community in his short 53 years of life.

I may add to this site in the future but for the time being I will give it a rest.

No comments: