Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

26 April, 2020

MISTAKES: AH YES, I'VE MADE A FEW!

~The older I get the more I learn to live with my mistakes. When I put my underwear on inside out or backwards in the morning and decide to leave it that way, that's living with my mistake!
~ The best thing about living alone is that there is no one around to witness you making mistakes.
~ It is one thing to make a mistake, but it is quite another matter to make that same mistake again a couple of minutes later...That's called senility -- or forgetfulness.
~ I made a mistake this morning...I did something right for a change.

~ Someone once said: "A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them and strong enough to correct them." 
~ It is a mistake to cry over spilled milk...Better that you just let the dog lick it up!
~ Own up to a mistake or it will own you!
~ I readily acknowledge my mistakes. Albeit contrary to human nature, I don't need anyone to draw them to my attention or, worse yet, remind me of them.
~ Making a mistake is no laughing matter, but some of them can give you a chuckle in retrospect.
~ Mistakes happen...Some people are born that way!?

No comments: