Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

01 December, 2010

KIDS DESERVE EXPOSURE TO THIS ONE


*http://www.clubtuki.com/

NOTE FROM DICK:  I have affiliated with ClubTUKI.com because I believe wholeheartedly in the concept and its value to children as they become acquainted with  computers in their homes.  "ClubTUKI" is not only an educational Internet tool -- it is FUN too and an excellent means of parental control.  So I invite all my Wrights Lane followers who have children or grandchildren, nieces or nephews, to click on this site's *link above and discover something for kids that is really quite amazing.  

No comments: