Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

12 October, 2009

I'M THANKFUL FOR MY "MUNCHKINS"


There's no better time than Thanksgiving Day for sharing some old black and white photos of my girls with readers of Wrights Lane.  They're kind of fun shots that bring a smile to your face, like this cute one "Huggin' Cousin" that shows my daughter Debbie putting the squeeze on her cousin Teri.  To see more, click http://dicksgirls.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great memories Dad. I have never seen the one of Cindy on the swing...so cute! Seeing all the pictures makes me wish I could go back in time!
We're all thankful for you too!!

Cindy said...

Cindy said...
Thanks for always giving us a reason to smile. Thanks for being the best Dad a daughter could ask for!

OCTOBER 12, 2009 3:46 PM