Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

26 July, 2009

ROSES FOR ME IN DECEMBER

If you ever wondered why I produce Wrights Lane, the following comment in response to my "One Couple's Journey With Cancer" site will answer that question. Certainly, for me, it makes everything worthwhile. I hope it is not construed as self-serving.

"Thank you for your bittersweet story of love, courage, devotion and endurance. I found this site quite by chance as my eyes captured the word "cancer".

"My 28-year-old daughter is fighting cancer too. She is married with two small babies and our faith in God is still moving mountains. I shall include you in my prayers. You and Anne had that once-in-a-lifetime kind of marriage. Such devotion; such love! I could almost feel it.

"May God continue to comfort and guide you. I read somewhere that 'God gave us memories so that we could have roses in December.' May you have roses in December. God less you..."

--Hevinlee Melton

Apropos the post below, I add "Hallelujah!"

Hevinlee herself has authored a book on child abuse and I will report more on that in Wrights Lane at a future date. Meantime, please join me in praying for her daughter and the two babies who need their young mother.

1 comment:

Hevinlee said...

I wish to thank everyone for their prayers for my daughter who had stage 2 lymphoma. I praise God and give Him all the glory for healing her. She just had her 2nd year follow-up and she is CANCER FREE !
GLORY TO GOD !!! I thank Him for prayer partners and keep you forever in my prayers as well !!!!