Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

27 March, 2020

CHARMING CHARMIN


CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Went shopping for a few grocery items this afternoon at Foodland and while at it thought that I would check out the paper products isle...just in case a miracle had happened and toilet paper was back on the shelves. And what to my wondering eyes should appear -- a lonely package of hoarder's delight tucked back in the corner -- 8=24 triple rolls of the most beautiful toilet paper I'd ever seen. Hardly believing my eyes, I hesitantly touched it and sure enough, it was real. And like a lost lover, I wrapped my sterilized, longing hands around it and tenderly placed it in my cart. The soft plushness of the firmly wrapped rolls left me with a swooning flushed feeling. There was no one in the vicinity to witness my elation and I was kind of glad...Imagine getting that excited over toilet paper...What's this world coming to?

No comments: