Sharing with you things that are on my mind...Maybe yours too. Come back to Wrights Lane for a visit anytime! And, by all means, let's hear from you by leaving a comment at the end of any post. THE MOTIVATION: I firmly believe that if I have felt, experienced or questioned something in life, then surely others must have too. That's what this blog is all about -- hopefully relating in some meaningful way -- sharing, if you will, on subjects of an inspirational and human interest nature. Nostalgia will frequently find its way into some of the items...And lots of food for thought. A work in progress, to be sure.

28 February, 2009

A MAJOR APOLOGY

Saturday, Feb. 28/09
1:30 p.m.: I have just lost the last three months of posts to this site (53 in total) and I am absolutely sick about it. Gone, wiped clean, so far irretrievable. Can't really explain why, but unless a miracle happens, a lot of work has gone down the drain, including my last entry earlier this morning which I will attempt to recreate after my stomach settles. Thanks for bearing with me. I WILL BE BACK! --Dick

No comments: